Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Fancy Mystery Box Review

Here we go, my first box review!

I recently got tipped off to the Fancy Mystery Boxes for sale on their site for just $10 plus S&H! Boy was I stoked!  Fancy has a variety of different subscription boxes, including some that are curated by celebrities and other "influencers." They run about $40-$50 a box, thus putting them out of my price range. So this was exciting!

I was doubly stoked when it came in and I saw that there were 5 gifts in the box! For some reason I thought there would only be one. Derp. 

Now onto the goods...


The first thing I saw was this cool box. Here's what was inside...


I've always wanted a vinyl wall decal, but not this one. Not sure what it's fate will be since I can't think of anyone to regift it to. Plus I saw about 38 of them in the swap section on mysubscriptionaddiction.com already. Hmmm...


I'm a terrible photographer, but this is a plastic card holder. Wallet style, with "Be Foolish" lightly inscribed. This feels kind of dollar store-ish, but I put my random gift cards in there and put it to good use right away. 


China Glaze is not the most high-end nail polish in the world, but this smooth chrome color is killer. Love it. I'm going to do it up and then tell my kids I'm a cyborg. 


God I'm a sucker for awesome notebooks. I love these! These were my favorite thing in the whole box. 

So, I don't know how "fancy" this stuff is, but it is definitely a much better value than the $15 I paid for it. Plus it was a lot of fun!

If anyone ever reads this, I would love to know what you got in your Fancy Mystery Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment