Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Beauty Sage Editors' Sample Box Review

I noticed a too-good-to-be-true offer on another blog regarding $15 for $75 worth of goods from BeautySage, so I signed up, sight unseen (which is how I prefer it, anyway).  Here's what I got:


Bioxidea Miracle 24 Face - This is supposed to be an amazing, almost instant (24 hours), highly effective facial for wrinkles, brightening, and tightening.  I have to be honest here, I tried it, expecting to be disappointed to some degree.  I thought I would wake up with moister skin, maybe softer and a little tighter, but I really wasn't expecting any miracles.  It did make my skin a bit softer, but the unfortunate thing is that it made me break out really badly, and with those horrible underground, painful blemishes no less. Did anyone else have this issue?  I hope not.  It's probably just some allergy on my part.

Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Mineral Bath Salts - I haven't tried this yet, but I've heard wonderful things about arnica!  Looking forward to trying this.


My apologies once again for my horrific photography skills!

Illume Anemone Sketchbook Ceramic Candle - This is actually burning in my office as I write this, and it's a very nice combination of scents.  Very subtle, not overwhelming, and pleasant.  Although I do have to wonder how anyone would know what anemone smells like.  ;)

ClariSEA Instant Glow Powder Exfoliant - This is salt, y'all.  I tried it, and it works great!  My skin was smooth and looked healthy.  I'm halfway tempted to rub some table salt on my face and see how it compares.  Note:  Make sure you keep your mouth closed when you try this stuff, unless you want your blood pressure to skyrocket!

LaRocca Firming Eye Cream - I haven't had the chance to try this one yet, but it supposedly has 24K gold in it.  That's crazy! Maybe I should smelt out the gold so I can buy more boxes!  No, but SRSLY my eyes are looking super tired these days and I'm looking forward to trying this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment