Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sweet Delights Divalicious Sample Box Review

Did you ever wake up one morning and think, "I wish I smelled more Canadian"?  I guess I must have because I recently ordered a Divalicious Sample Box from Sweet Delights.  I'm so glad I did!  The cost was about $33 including shipping to the US.  The box came in yesterday and...

Holy smokes! Look at all this stuff!


Yeah I know that's a terrible picture and you can't tell what all it is, but look at all of it!  


 
Emma's Blush by Sappho Organics
Mineral Lip Color by Key Botanicals in Romance - both are great colors!


A pink grapefruit soap sample
A wickless candle by Scentsy that smells amazing, like pumpkin spice


Rock in Green Eco laundry detergent
Just a Drop Personal Odor Eliminator in Eycalyptus


Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler AND Soothing &Smoothing Eye Cream


 Sweet earrings and cute little bee token by Pine Branch Designs


Solid Bora Bora Lotion by Apricot Hills
Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Redefine Night Renewing Serum and Redefine Lip Renewing Serum capsules


Polka Goat Farm Goat Milk Soap in Egyptian Jasmine
Presque Isle Soap Company Apple Pie Handcrafted Soap - smells like the real thing!


Meow's the Time Cuticle Balm in Lemon
Seven Balm Lip Balm


Facial Cleansing Lotion by Terrah Essentials
Cupcake Soap! By Pure Natural Luxuries - my kids were instantly wanting to use this, and it smells amazing



Scential Wellness Vegan Hand Cleanser in Lime
Kootenay Bath Products Shower Gel in Champagne

OMG!  This is so much awesome stuff!  I'm not one of those people who really has the time to go look up the precise retail values of each thing, but I know the value of this stuff is way, way more than the $33 I paid.  The earrings alone would be $30 on JewelMint.  The three soaps alone would have to be at least $30.  And this is all stuff I will use!  This box was definitely an EPIC WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment