Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SquareHue Review

Amsterdam is one of my favorite cities on earth. I've been there many times. So, I was happy to get sucked in to Square Hue this month as they offered their Passport Collection: Amsterdam. Here's how it went down...




Nice.

I like SquareHue's tidy presentation, btw. Very mod. The polishes are all named after streets in Amsterdam, which made me nostalgic. The purplish color is awesome - dark and metallic. I think that one's definitely my favorite. Purple and green are sort of a classic color combination for a magical mystery town like Amsterdam, so I think that it's perfect. The coral color goes well with the other two, but I usually associate coral with hot places. But, it did bring up a great memory of Amsterdam for me. In Holland, the motorcycle cops wear white leathers with reflective emergency colors of coral and turquoise. And they are all hot, too. Good times.


Fifteen dollars a month for three bottles of nail polish is a great price, so if you are into your nails then I say SquareHue is the box for you. My nails usually look like Shrek's so we will just have to see how long I can keep this up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment