Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Homegrown Collective Unboxing and Review

And now for something completely different! My package from Homegrown Collective arrived!

Every month, Homegrown Collective sends a package with 2-3 projects to help you be more self-sufficient and to promote a more sustainable way of life.

This month's theme is "Slice o' Cheese."


On the inside of the box, HC includes a description of the projects, complete instructions, and ideas on how to implement these skills into your regular life.


What's more fun than getting a box in the mail? A box within a box!


Inside this box is everything you need to make your own mozzarella cheese with herbs de Provence! Mmmmmmmmm


The second project is all about sharpening your own knives (and axes, hatchets, whatever). These are all the tools and materials they sent.

What neat ideas! I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality of the materials and tools that HC sent. Nothing feels cheap or flimsy. And I think these will be two skills I will be happy to have and use in my life! 

Now if I can just find the time to do the projects... Isn't that always the problem? Sigh...

Any other HC subscribers out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment